Looking for a short, sharp workout that’ll inspire you to the next level of fitness, while strengthening and toning your body? CXWORX™ is for you! CXWORX™ really hones in on the torso and sling muscles that connect your upper body to your lower body. It’s ideal for tightening your tummy and butt, while also improving functional strength and assisting in injury prevention. It’ll help you run faster … play harder … stand stronger!
In a typical CXWORX™ class
A typical CXWORX™ class is 30 minutes long and is moderate to high intensity. Your workout consists of exercises that both isolate (like crunches and leg extensions) and integrate (like standing balance and hovers) the various muscle groups. It challenges you and you really feel the benefits.
What do I need to bring?
Loose, comfortable workout clothes, gym shoes, drink bottle and towel, and most importantly, attitude. We supply the resistance tubing and everything else.
How often should I do CXWORX™?
Best to take a rest day between classes to give your body time to recover, but you can also tack CXWORX™ on the end of other LES MILLS™ programs or before a cardio class.
Can I do it?
Les Mills CXWORX™ is low impact and low cardio. Just bring your strength and determination! This class caters to all levels.
What will CXWORX™ do for me?
- A quick, efficient workout in 30 minutes
- A tough workout that challenges you mentally and physically
- Tightens and tones core muscles
- Improves functional strength for balance, mobility and injury prevention
- Better understanding of how the core works and its importance to your physical health
- Motivates you to venture outside your comfort zone